Heidi Bagwell

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

WHEW!! It has been such a busy month! A couple of weeks ago I took on another job in addition to my personal training. I am working with preschool kids between the ages of 3 and 5 at different daycares in Greenville and Anderson counties. It is DEFINITELY very challenging and a very nig change of pace for me. I have had some small adjusting problems getting my schedule back in order, but I think that I have things under control now. I just got back from the gym a little bit ago. I did legs today and I went to the point of almost throwing up, so it was a good heavy workout. I am almost back to my normal squat weight that I was doing before I hurt myself, so I felt pretty good today. I did 250 for 8 so I am almost back at my 325 max...I can't wait to get there...:)...I am really ready to get things in order for July..I am sooo excited about the USA's, and it is still like 7 months away. Everything else is pretty calm in my life right now so that is helping with the mental aspect of everything...OH!!! George Clooney is filming a movie in Greenville this month AND HE IS WORKING OUT IN OUR STUDIO!!!!! He just makes me smile!!!....:)....Offseason pics will start floating in here pretty soon, so watch for those!! Ya'll have a good night!!
XOXOXOX
Heidi

1 Comments:

Blogger lazblanco said...

WOW!,How is possible you dont write anything since january.
I'm sorry if I offend you but you are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen!!
Keep the good work!!
Congratulations about your amazing physique.

3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home