Heidi Bagwell

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Well, I had a really good Thanksgiving...I defiantly ate way too much. I made 2 Krispy Kreme Bread puddings (one for each house went went to dinner at) and good lord they were soooo good!! What's so bad is that at one point, I think I would have been happy to throw up just so I could eat some more!
I cleaned out all the "post show" junk food out of the house on Saturday and went and bought "clean" food to start with on Sunday. It actually felt good to start eating normal again instead of seeing exactly how much junk I could feed myself in 1 day. I actually enjoyed my oatmeal and protein Sunday morning. I had to clean up my eating to get back under my max off season weight quick! You never know how bad an injury can set you back till you are sitting on your a** for over a week!
My leg is doing much better though. I started moving without my crutches last Friday, and I got back in the gym yesterday and taught a Body Pump class and then trained chest. It was a tough workout and I could really tell it had been over 2 weeks since I had lifted. I felt really good afterwards though. Of course, the deep tissue massage I had yesterday afternoon helped alot too!. I swear, I think that's why I look forward to Mondays sometimes. I have the BEST massage therapist in the world! Today was arm day. I HATE training biceps so that's why I train triceps with them...I guess you could call it a love hate kind of thing. Between my chest workout on Monday and the arm workout today, I am really dreading putting my clothes on tomorrow..It could really be a challenge!
It's close to bed time...night night!!
Heidi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home